Friday, September 11, 2009

Couldn’t finish what you started, only darkness still remains

Hi. Went out yesterday to Orchard. Watched The Proposal at Shaw Lido. 3/4 of the movie, I was laughing like crazy. Seriously, it was v.funny. I laughed till my tummy was painful. D: After the movie, Xf wanted to shop. She's a crazy money-saver. She already saved around a hundred bucks while I only have a pathetic 25 with me. -.- Even if I did save, the most I saved was 70. LOL. Walked around Wisma and Ion. I swear, most of Ion's shops got very cute shoes. Too bad, very broke. Walked and talked until 9plus and headed home after that.




My stupid flu is seriously a mood killer. I wasn't talking most of the time yesterday. I keep sneezing here and there. -.- Stupid flu. Thank God there's no training today.

Amanda's green polo shirt that day was super nice. When I saw her, I alr squealed "Omg, Amanda green!" Now everytime an accessory, a top or a pair of shoes are green, my friends will pinpoint it out to me and see if I like it. LOL.