Friday, September 4, 2009

Your tears turn into laughter and it takes away our fears

New phone. Great! Parents bought a car. Double great! Parents got the car just 3days ago. Missed the feeling of being driven to school. :X Dad drove me to school today, heee.



Amanda: Aiyoh, when I look at your phone I shocked no pictures sia!
Joanne: Please lah, yesterday just bought only. I was up the whole night transferring contacts and songs can!
Amanda: Be honoured! I took picture for you! And I also honoured to be your first photo in your handphone.
Joanne:
*gives Amanda a blank look*

Volleyball during PE was super fun today! Ms.Neo gave us a paper to mark down our progress and stuff. Tian Ci was marking mine. At least he didn't give false information. Pfft. My volleyball is improving! :D Then Ms.Neo gave us free 10minutes. I was shooting with the volleyball. Missed. Took the ball which was Shahrill's and dribbled. Shahrill was like, "OI, MINE!" Then I ran around the sports hall wf him chasing me. Was seriously very tired but super high too, because I was laughing like a mad nutcase.

And again, 2 more ludicrous conversations. With Chen Siang, that noob who claims he is pro-er in audi just because he's rich. PSHHHHZ.

FIRST ONE.

Chen Siang: You know what makes girls happy? Money.
Joanne: Prove it!
Chen Siang: *takes out a 2 dollar note in slow motion from his wallet and flashes it at Eugenia.*
Eugenia laughs.
Chen Siang: See, she happy.
Joanne: LOLOLOL?

SECOND ONE.

Chen Siang: See my muscle. I show her she sure smile lah!
Joanne: *gives a bored look* Muscle? Arms loaded wf fats can.
Chen Siang: Wah come, you watch.
Rolls up his sleeves slowly and looks at Eugenia.
Eugenia laughs.
Joanne: LOLOLOL? Don't tell me you thought you made her happy just like that!

HAHA. Seriously funny!