Monday, October 5, 2009

The truth isn't setting me free

















I must study. I must study. I MUST STUDY. -.-

ARGH
, just endure for a bit more lah. D: Notes. Books. Problems! T_T Today I spent 4 hours absorbing SS SBQ Skills and I can't absorb anythingggg. Only a few. Avliya helped me write that quote on my right arm so that I'd be motivated to study. Went for Amanda's SS Supplementary lesson with her and Jingyi right after we finished eating lunch. Amanda helped me to get extra notes from her SS teacher. Thank you, didi! :D

Thank you, Keong SingLing and Lim Germaine for teaching me. I was quite frustrated that after studying for 4 consecutive hours, I only managed to tackle 1/4 of what was tested. There was more to come. I'm gnna sleep late tonight. I'm desperate to pass my SS please.

Good luck for tomorrow, all!