Friday, February 19, 2010

Hypnotic.




Credits to JINGYI. :)

On the second day of CNY, I got 7 angbaos from my friends' houses. Met up with Amanda at 10am to go to Xf's house first. After that, Germaine's. Siqi's. Joanna's. Lastly, Jingyi's. My mum said I looked nice. Anna said I looked cute. Amanda said I looked like her mum. Xf was just, "Joanne, why you wear until like that?!" FYI, I tied a do-not-look-like-auntie bun and was actually wearing specs. But I took out the specs cos I wanted to show off my eyelashes after Anna applied mascara for me cos Xf said it looked like fake eyelashes, meaning it was actually long okay! Only on that day did I notice. 8)

Caught Valentines day with them on that day itself, too. Before heading for Jingyi's place. I finished half of the container filled with maltballs at Jingyi's place. Hahaha. :X Whenever they gamble or played mahjong, I simply just stare and watch. Went home at 11pm and counted my angbao money. $_$

Unfortunately, since I'm not chinese, I don't get to earn as much as my friends. Tuesday, went to Jurong Point with my brother to buy my mum her birthday present. Her birthday was on Wednesday. Had dinner at a Japanese restaurant and I managed to eat the whole Japanese pizza while my sister and mum had difficulty in finishing it. Comparing my appetitite 4years ago to now, I can see it has a really HUGE difference.





Okay, so I ate that. And the 1st picture, I actually wanted to take picture of my shoes. Oh well. Thanks Germaine, Siqi and Yanni for the Valentines day sweets/chocolates. Coach gave us all jellies.



I already ate Germaine's kitkat so it's not included and also Yanni's ferrero. I've been eating so many sweets/chocolates that today morning, my voice was all hoarse and not understandable. & Lastly, FINALLY caught Percy Jackson with Vernice, Victor and Jingyi yesterday and even though we missed it by 15minutes or so, the movie was great! Logan Lerman sure is hot stuff. ^^ Okay bye!