Friday, March 5, 2010

Nostalgia.



Miss Amanda's cousin, Dwane. :D :D :D Wnna go visit him at Amanda's house soon!
So tired these few days. I keep drinking at least 2-3 bottles of sweet drinks a day when I know it's bad for health. I seriously hate the weather these few days too. Super super hot. I used to hate turning on my aircon but now, I will tend to turn it on before I go to sleep.

I've changed my playlist again. Amanda and I were talking about songs and I told her I liked the song "If We Ever Meet Again" by Timbaland, feat. Katy Perry and the song "Morning after Dark" by Timbaland too. She asked me to put "If we ever meet again" while she put "Morning after dark." She said I copy her when I told her my top 3 favourite female artistes are Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and Britney Spears. But Xf told her that her 3rd one was Beyonce. Paiseh lah she.

Maybe going swimming tomorrow. Maybe badminton. Hmmmmmmm.