Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy birthday, Bryan! :D
M18 already ah! Don't brag it to me okayyyyyy. Tsktsk.


Yesterday, National finals at Jurong East Sports Complex. Quite a lot of people were there to support me. Very happy! :D I could hear my classmates shouting "JOANNE!" whenever I was subbed in and Vernice even made a banner for me and different people took turns to hold it up. V.touched lah. Hahahaha.



And the outcome? WE WON. :D Great match against Dunman. Finally, of all the matches I've played in this year's B Division, only ytd did I manage to get satisfied with how I played. The past matches, I've been playing like a noob. Sigh. Nonetheless, I'm happy I managed to at least play up to expectations for my last game, ytd. :D



2nd for West Zone, 1st for Nationals. We rlly came far and our hard work of training 5 or sometimes even 6 times a week, finally paid off. Today, our medals were given out in front of the whole school and Coach was also happy I played up to expectations ytd. :D Even by now, I'm still so happy. National finals pictures are all at fb! Lazy to upload pictures. Haha.

I'M V.HAPPY. :D