Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hi, it's been ages since I last blogged. & I finally updated my playlist too.

Lots and lots and lots of things happened but if I spill, it would take me lots of time to do it, so yeah, forget about spilling. Tsk. I have a few pictures in my phone or a few pictures taken wf friends so maybe I'll try to start from there.




This was taken last week during some Tchoukball tournament at RP. Was sending Anna back to class wf Amanda and snapped a few pictures on the way. Yes, finally saw Anna Banana aft many days. Happy! 8)



This cute little boy is Dwane. :D Went to Amanda's house a few days ago to slack and watched "The Last Song" at Westmall. Way too sappy for my liking.

I guess that's all? Tsk. Training wf seniors later on and match against them. I'm gnna be wheezing like a madwoman again by the end of training. Sigh.