Friday, July 30, 2010

Resistance



I remember today afternoon, I told Amanda, "I AM HAPPY WF MY BODY! I will not be moved by your words whenever you say I'm fat/need to lose weight!" I'm sure she's gnna start testing me until I snap. Tsk!

Today's writing competition was BAD!! :@ Went wf Bella and the topic for Sec3E/3NA was "The Chicken Wing" HAHAHA. Mine was harder though! "A Day in the life of _____" and my mind went totally blank! Suddenly those descriptive words which have been embedded into my mind due to the reading of books for the past years were gone! Urghhh. Nvm, overall I think I still did okay. D:

This weekend's gnna be a buuuuusy week! I have this stroooong urge to go shopping! Woo~ And I also have an urge to cut my hair. Should I? Should I not? It's already until my elbows. :/ We'll see. BYE.