Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Vampire Diaries.



Okay, so Xf was persistent in recommending me to watch this. For the past days, I've been brushing her off easily bcos I'm way too devoted to Twilight. But today, while accompanying Amanda to buy some stuff in Popular, I came across their books as books which are based on vampires are the "it" books nowadays, and read the short, but sweet summary.

Apparently, it's the same old stuff like a love triangle. & Unfortunately, I like those stuff. Yes, weird. There's a catch though. If I'm not wrong, Damon Salvatore, (guy on the right) is after his brother, Stefan, (guy on the left) for betraying him & he has no intention of falling in love with the girl, Elena, who Stefan had his eyes on for quite some time. Furthermore, that Damon looks hot. Heh. Even better than Edward Cullen. :X



Rightttttt, so I guess Xf is happy that I've finally paid heed to her persistent recommendations and I feel like buying and reading the books first before watching the real thing. Each book costs only 12bucks each! Might be getting the first book tomorrow. Heh.

Still contemplating if I should watch later's world cup semifinals. Hmmmmmmmmm.