Saturday, August 21, 2010











Baking @ Victor's house. Even if my brownies were SLIGHTLY burnt, it still tasted good! Maybe you'll be saying "Of course it tasted good, you followed through the instructions and bought the cake mix." To answer that.. No, I altered the quantity of each ingredient a bit. There should actually be more vegetable oil than water but I put in more water and less veggie oil. & Instead of 2 eggs, I put in 3. Didn't bought the original recipe ingredients as it would cost too much. Baked brownies for my mum. She's flying to Japan & Korea later on today.

There's still lots of brownie cake mix left so I baked for my friends who also came to slack at Vic's house. They also say not bad! So I guess that counts as a success when I'm a fnn-practical-fail student. Hehe. Rest of the pictures @ fb. Lazy to upload all photos. I think its too troublesome. Tsk.