Saturday, September 25, 2010

LONG POST AHEAD. I assure you that you won't get bored. I hope. ^^









BENTEN YTD! Superduper happy ttvm cos I LOVE to eat there. I hate curry. & spicy food. But I'm willing to make an exception for Benten's curry which is quite spicy. COS ITS NICE! :D Above is what I ate for ytd night. Double flabs lehhhhh~ good thing there was a friendly match today. At least I managed to jog/run for a while! Heh~ After the major exams, I will jog at least twice a week! :@



Serene was taking unglam shots of everyone and I was happily eating my mango cake till I saw what she was up to!! :@ I feel like posting everyone's unglam shots here. HAHAHA. But nevermind, I'm not so evil. ^^

Ytd Xf was superduper hilarious! We were both talking about sth while walking then we caught sight of a bright flash in our peripheral vision.

Xf: WHAT WAS THAT? Thunder ah?!
Me: HAHAHAHAHA.

Hilarious ttvm! I told Amanda and we were both laughing like crazy.

Speaking of which, Amanda told me that the funny clips of Damon in my previous post was not hilarious. Pshhhhzxc. Your sense of humour is too dry mannn! I wanted to post another video but embedding was disabled. Urghhh. :@ But if you wnna see it, ITS RIGHT HERE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frc7NCDeOPo

One of my favourite scenes in TVD! Now that I've thought about it, I realised I haven't watch the latest episode. Hmmm, maybe later.



Happy belated to Serene! :D She and Catherine taught me the basics of basketball when I first stepped into Secondary school. Good senior!



Happy belated to coach too! :D Without him, we wouldn't have managed to get so far in the Basketball West Zone/Nationals.



Last BUT NOT LEAST, former captain Tweety Bird Carissa Koh! :D Wfout her, I would've still been so demoralized after playing many matches which are not up to my expectations. But she has always been there, WFOUT FAIL, to encourage me. Her optimism motivates me. :D

Before September is over, (cos I'm pretty sure I won't be updating till October), I shall wish the September babies a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :D :D Hope that you didn't get bored. Okay long post is done. Okay bye!