Thursday, October 14, 2010

Defying Gravity


Had our Graduation Ceremony yesterday @ School. It was cool. Took pictures wf my teachers & a few friends. :D It's gnna be posted @ Fb soon.

A few days ago, Victor, Charmaine & I went out. Mine and Charmaine's motive was to continue job hunting but then, when we were on our way to town, Victor & Charmaine got a call from _____ and they managed to get a job interview alr! Then I was panicking cos I signed up wf Charmaine at the same shop and yet, I haven't received a call yet. After 10 minutes, I was feeling so down alr but suddenly, I received a call and my face brightened instantly. HAHA. Our job interview went fairly well and hopefully, the 3 of us will get a call from them this Friday!

Moving onnn, since we alr have an interview for the next day, we went to take photos instead! Guess where....

@ The old railway in Clementi! Trust me, ITS SO HARD TO GO THERE. I was whining about the humidity cos it was stifling! Urghh. Nonetheless, we still manage to get there, with my constant grumbling. Hehe. Pictures @ Fb but shall post some here!













As you can see, it was an overhead railway! LOL. The crazy things we do just to get nice pictures. I know, craaaazy~

Okay, going out later for class outing. It's gnna be fun! BYE.