Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow

Geeeeeee, I eat dunkin' donuts everyday so far, eat fruits for snacks, eat those fastfood which exists in Philippines but not in Singapore, had Starbucks thrice, COS IT'S CHEAPER & was literally forced to eat even if I'm not hungry. :@

Anw, I'm glad to have reconciled with a good friend! Hohohohoho~ It sure was easy and conversation basically flowed like hyperly normal. ^^



Hehehehe, that night got me cracking wf so much laughter. The next day, my grandma was asking why I was laughing and smiling when I was using the laptop. Heh!

Anyway, last night I dreamt about being bombarded with kisses from all my friends. Oh geeee, my reactions in the dream were almost the same as reality. When I got bombarded wf kisses from my team-mates before flying off, I complained and sulked and sulked some more. Not that I hate actions of affection but my friends know that I'm quite violent, fierce and highly reactive in nature and know that I'm not so mushy. But still, that's touching. 8') looking at those kissy pictures make me either snicker or glare at it. Tsk! They're @ fb btw.

Off to eat more food. The pau here taste rlly great!! I think my friends are evil. They gave me a green bikini as my present and when I'm back at sg, I don't even know if I can wear it alr. Pfft.