Sunday, January 9, 2011

I was looking through my tumblr timeline when I saw this and I cracked up. It's called THE STAGES OF VAMPIRE DIARIES HIATUS MADNESS.


First comes the screaming:

I WANT VAMPIRE DIARIES TO BE HERE ALREADY, ALRIGHT!

And then everything irritates us:

But then we’re like:

I’m sorry for yelling at you. But they’re like, “It’s only a show…” -pouts-

ONLY A SHOW!!!!:

Omg..can’t breath. You just said the most unspeakable words..

And through all the:

finally comes the:

It’s finally here! OMG!! YESS!

And ians like:

*nom*nom*nom* Bravo…you didn’t go completely insane.

HAHAHAHAHA OMG FUNNY TTM. Seriously, tumblr has the most funny short clips ever. It's super entertaining! It's funny how those people make time to create these short clips just because they're going somehow a bit crazy over TVD's hiatus. Glad to know I'm still quite sane. Hah!