Sunday, July 12, 2009

Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone

Hello, I'm back from Sentosa's chalet 2 hours ago. First day was crap. Boring and I woke up 4times in the dead of the night because there were people screaming and laughing like crazy outside. I seriously wanted to go home but my parents don't let me.

Second day was alright I guess. Went to Vivo and shopped for bbq food. Then when we went back to the chalet, we started getting ready. There was a lot of food. I'm a certified chocolate addict. I managed to eat a whole bar of Cadbury, 100g.

Went to the poolside, talked wf my cousins until 2.30am. There was no space to sleep in the room as lots of our relatives were staying in. So in the end, when we went back to the room, I slept, sitting up. LOL. There wasn't a lot of pictures taken as it was always raining. Bummer. -.- I actually wanted to take pictures at the beach side but too bad. Out of boredom, my little sister and I took photos like mad.




First day. I look so shag here. Lol. Now on with the 2nd day pictures~









I look shag, I know. As you can see, I ate half of the cadbury duo. Madness, I know. -.- I'm sure to gain weight soon. Dang. But I seriously love chocolates. 8)

School tomorrow. Sigh. I'm not fully rested yet. I feel so tired after talking to my cousins till 2.30am. FYI, they're not the ones shown above. LOL. They're around 20-24 yrs old and I'm the youngest. Don't know when morning run's gonna start. Hopefully, soon. I seriously don't wnna gain weight. D: