Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shut your lips.

School these days had been really fun. Lots of joking and laughing in class. Teachers are getting frustrated whenever we eat, go out of class or sleep. Cos we've been doing it even more often than before. Haha. There was one time when I was eating biscuits in class.

Teacher: Joanne, please don't eat in class when you're not really good at hiding it.
Me: *blush as red as a tomato when everyone started laughing* -.-

During yesterday's basketball training, when we were playing 5on5, I accidentally banged onto Jingyi, causing both of us to fall down in great force as I was running after the ball and she was trying to block me out. I've got shallow scratches on both knees while hers is more serious. She's got 2 bleeding wounds on one knee and it was so bloody red.

Jingyi, I'm sorry, I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY OKAY! If you can't play tomorrow's friendly, I'll try to sprain my ankle in the process. LOL.







Lol, I was so bored that I took a lot of pictures wf my sister. She's veeery photogenic. x.x the last one is a random picture taken in class.

Friendly match against DunmanSec tomorrow. They're coming over to our school after our focused tests. I'm not going to school for lessons tomorrow, though. I've got an immunisation appointment at HPB. Sucks man. But I guess that's good. I can sleep in. :D