Friday, July 24, 2009

When this memory fades, I'm gonna make sure it's replaced.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, JOEL!
His birthday was on July 17th. I'll try to give you a present soon. -.-

I've been very busy in school, I guess. Resulting to the lack of updates. And I'm not allowed to use the computer during the weekdays, excluding Friday. So, yeah.

Watched Harry Potter &THBP last Saturday. I was quite upset Dumbledore died. D: And Snape killed him, of all people. -.- Watched it wf church friends at 8.30pm at jp. I remembered I got scolded by my mum on that day as I reached home near to 12am. Tsk.

Tuesday, Racial Harmony. On monday, I didn't go to school so I didn't manage to lend any ethnic costumes and thank God Xf borrowed a malay one from her friend, for me. I was feeling sick during the morning on that day so I skipped school. I actually wanted to wear an Indian ethnic costume. So I asked for Shafia's number and lent from her.





Monday evening, I met up wf Xf to take the malay costume. I was considering whether to wear malay or indian. Before that, I was sleeping and my hair was seriously v.messed up. When xf called me, I was complaining to her "Should I meet you, or should I not?" LOL. In the end, I did. Xf wnna get herself a new pair of sandals. She managed to get a good deal. 15.90bucks and it was alr nice. :O I wanted to take a close up picture but my face was seriously super shag that day. So I covered it. -.-







On RHD, I was required to take the PISA test. Forgot what it's called alr. It was to determine Singapore's literacy rate and students were randomly chosen in our sch. In my class, Me, Ruzaini and Noel were chosen. All of us got different setted papers and mine consisted of 57 pages of Comprehension. By the time I reached the 10th page, my head was starting to pound endlessly, alr. -.- Furthermore, after the test, we need to do a 42 page survey. Double great? I swear, all of us thought it will only be 1 page. But its 42 pages! That's the longest survey I'd ever done. -.-



I took picture of the front for fun. LOL. I blurred my full name, tsk.

Yesterday, went to school. Well, during Chem lesson, we were doing an experiment. It was really cool! The color was nice okay. Lol.



I was partners wf Vernice. Then we did this experiment where we need to put a fire inside the test-tube using a wooden stick and it makes a mini explosion. Cool. :O

Okay, sucha long post. I hope that makes up for my lack of updates. Bye!