Saturday, October 31, 2009

This is where your sanity gives in and love begins

There's training today morning. Well, not really training. Played 5 on 5 and I was super glad my ball touch is still in place. After that, straightaway went home and prepared myself for the Halloween event at my church. Painted my nails blue again, LOL. Dressed up in a black dress wf a black biker jacket and wore electric blue pumps. My nail color matches wf my shoes manz! I actually wanted to wear black lipstick to look scary but I don't have it. LOL.



Church service was super cool! Got people dress up as The Mask, Flinstones, Naruto, Bleach and even those Pirate costumes! I'm gonna upload one photo soon with one costume that made me let out a bloodcurdling scream. Super scary okay!

Holidays have officially started. I'm still looking for a job. Urghh. :(