Sunday, November 1, 2009

Don't trip. Don't fall. You'll lose it all.

Okay hi. I went job hunting after cellgroup. Met up wf Xf and went to IMM and Jurongpoint. In the end, we only left our numbers at 1 store. -.- Pathetic, really. Most of the stores wanted FULL-time. Whenever I see the word FULL or 18/21&ABOVE or COMMISSION, I'd just groan and walk off. Sigh. I'm so dead beat.
















The two blurr pictures are taken by my phone. I swear sometimes, my phone camera is sot. Sometimes, it's blurr like how it is now and sometimes, it's super clear and takes super nice pictures. But now, it currently sucks manz. Training tomorrow. Malaysia trip is getting nearer day by day. 5d4n. Super long can. :( And oh yes, my birthday is also getting nearer. Muahahahaha.



I've been watching this New Moon trailer for 6times already. It's longer compared to the trailer I posted a few months back. I'm seriously anticipating like mad for it. Can't wait for it! My obsession for New Moon is as bad as Amanda's obsession for Jennifer's Body. Hahaha.