Saturday, November 28, 2009

And I know I can't do this alone



Caught New Moon yesterday at Lido, Orchard! :D Was happy that I managed to watch it and get "good" seats but wasn't really that pleased with the overall movie plot. :/

Met up with Anna, Xf and Amanda at 1pm. I smsed them "Meet at 1pm, DO NOT BE LATE!" Because I was seriously worried over getting tickets. In the end, we got seats which we THOUGHT were very good! Ate lunch and walked around. 4.05 queue-d for the popcorn and stuff. I got a New Moon calendar for buying the combo! 3 of them paid 10bucks each while I paid 12bucks since I offered. The combo's 42bucks. When we went to the movie theatre, it was SO big! I was shocked. Then when we reached our seats which was the second last row, we realised the screen was so far away. LOL. Then we were whining why we never chose the center row! But too late though. In the theatre, I know it followed New Moon's plot in the book too. But I guess New Moon is just the least interesting out of the 4 books? Yeah.

After the movie, stapled our movie tickets with the lucky draw! Amanda helped me fill in my particulars like my full name and hp while I fill in the rest. If I managed to win the volvo, I'm gnna sell it! Muahahaha. 8)

Went to Orchard Central and didn't bought anything. Reached home around 9.30 plus? I'm going to church soon. Off to get ready in 30mins!