Thursday, November 26, 2009

Listen to your dreams, they're smarter than you are.



Match against Kai Xuan yesterday at 6pm in school. Was very happy I played to standards! :D Went to watch 2012 the day before. It's super cool and I was omg-ing during the Volcano and when the ground start to sink, part. I was omg-ing so loud that Mok thinks I'm crazy. She herself was also omg-ing like crazy. I'm sure I said more than 30 omgs throughout the whole movie. Hahahaha.

After the movie, went to Fareast and shopped for things. Bought a dress after 3-4hours.

I want to go swimming. I want to watch New Moon. I want to jog. (Shocked, huh? LOL.) I want to go shopping again. I want to play ball. I want to (maybe) go for extra trainings.

New Moon is already released in Shaw Theatres! I was so excited when I heard the news. Xf don't want to watch wf me just because it's 2bucks more expensive since it's sneak previewing! Amanda already promised. Happy. Maybe catching it tomorrow! :D

Joanne: *eating cup noodles* Wah! I burnt my tongue!
Bella: Oh really? Is it on fire?

Very random. Bye!