Friday, November 13, 2009

L.O.V.E's just another word I'll never learn to pronounce.



Past few days have been really tiring. Training is becoming tougher than before. We've got a new jersey which is navy blue and green in colour and I really like it. Been going down to SBC to support my juniors' matches. So far, both teams played 2 matches each. First one was on 10 November, which was my birthday. I have finally turned 16. I'm the last one to turn 16 in my clique and it really sucks that stupid Mok kept rubbing in my face that I'm the youngest. Tsktsk.

Joanna was the first to wish me a Happy Birthday. I kept telling her that her message was actually sent at 11:59:52. 8 Seconds early. The one who was really on time was Jon. LOL. 12:00:00. Really exactly. LOL. But nevermind, I shall tell myself Joanna was the FIRST to wish me and she thinks I love her most for doing that.

Thank you, JOANNA, Jon, Bryan, Vernice, Joel, Leonard, Daryl, ChenSiang, Xiaofen, Amanda, Amirul, Hypro, Juwaidi, Hong Yi, Li Yi, Zhen Wei, Qiu Hui, Zul, Putri, Han Sui, Adriana, Victor, Chris, Ryan, Rina, Si qi, Singling, Jingyi, Germaine, Amirah, Shannon, Jiasi, Carissa, Jeff, Wei Quan, Zen, Julie, Song Wei, Kian Hwee, Brian, Jasper, Yin Xuan, Brandon, Xinping, Ayden, Janice, Benjamin, Rui Xiang, Valerie, Xiang Hua, Justin, Jyeison, Nicholas and Zach for wishing me happy birthday and remembering it! :D Luv you all. Oh yah, not forgetting the whole team who sang me a birthday song on the way back to school after their match! (L)

I repaired my camera on 9 November, which was the LAST day of warranty. Training was quite tough that day and I was seriously very very lazy to go but I can't afford to waste my warranty. After sending it, I felt really satisfied because I finally sent it for repair, which should've been sent 3months ago! 8)




I seriously don't know what's up with my reflection pictures in the toilet nowadays. I guess it's because I don't know where else to take pictures? Aiyoh.

















Had my birthday celebration wf clique yesterday at Sentosa. Didn't have it on my actual birthday as some of them were still having O levels. Yesterday marks the last day of O levels for them. Amirah and Joanna finished on 11th Nov while Jiasi and Shannon finished ytd due to their Bio paper. Met up wf Joanna, Amirah, Xf and Amanda first and headed to Sentosa. Bought a beach ball which costed 4bucks only. We actually wanted to buy a volleyball which costed 23bucks but most of us thought it wasn't worth it. Xf and I couldn't play in the water due to girl problems. Totally sucks man. Nonetheless, I pushed Xf into the water and she screamed at me. LOL. I got dragged into the water by both Mok and Xf. In the end, we don't care already. Played with water until around 4 going to 5. Washed up. I took the longest time to get ready in the toilet. I went to shower wf Amirah and Xf first. Amirah and Xf left first so that they could take care of the belongings while Amanda and Joanna come to shower next. I was still drying my hair by the time Amanda and Joanna finished bathing. Poofz.

Met up wf Shannon and Jiasi at Vivo as their paper finished around 3 or 4? Yeah. The 7 of us actually wanted to catch the movie 2012 but it was all sold out! Dang. Xf got free 10 movie tickets so she could treat all of us. Didn't watch movie in the end. Had dinner. Took photos. Walked around. Played at Time Zone which made me and Amanda reminisce something dumb and stupid, concerning yours truly.

Before watching Jennifer's Body at Westmall, Amanda and I played at TimeZone, Westmall. Playing Daytona.

Joanne: Wahlao this stupid wheel damn hard to control leh! Wahlao I dont wnna play alr lah! *beats the steering wheel*

Amanda: *keep laughing like crazy*
Joanne: OMG AMANDA! Look!! HELP ME! *Waves the steering wheel in front of her face as it came off*
Amanda: *laughs harder* Omg Joanne, you damn violent leh! HAHAHA.

Amanda told them about this which made them laugh like crazy. Seriously, it wasn't my fault. Even Amanda admitted the steering wheel was alr spoilt okay! Played Time Zone and laughed like crazy. After that, we went back to Boonlay. Was hoping to catch a late night movie at 10.15, 2012. But the tickets were sold out too! Dang. In the end, we called it a day and headed home. Super fun-filled. :D

I'm happy with all the gifts I received. Thanks to RuiXiang, Val, Justin and Xianghua for getting me a bracelet and earrings from Prologue. Thanks to the cellgroup for getting me such a nice dress with 2 necklaces. Thanks, Rina, for the bookmark and necklace. :D Thanks, Jasper, for treating me at Swensens! :D Thanks, Yinxuan and Xinping for the book! Thanks, Amirah, Shannon, Jiasi, Anna, Amanda and Xf for getting me the dress which I had my eyes on for a week already. Thanks to my cousin for getting me nice shoes! :D Uhhuh, that's all I guess.

I'm going to Malaysia soon. For 5 days and 4 nights. This may be my last post. Will be posting again once the trip is over! Okay, until here. Such a wordy post. BYE.