Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The same tricks that once fooled me, they won't get you anywhere

Went out wf Amanda, Qiuhui and Ms.Ang to Westmall and watched Jennifer's Body again. At first, I was reluctant to go as I already watched it before. But Amanda was pleading on the phone so in the end, wasted 6 bucks by watching it again. Qiuhui is not 16 yet. She's actually 15 this year. The plan was that Qiuhui and I buy tickets for Michael Jackson's "This Is It." Concert movie which is at 2.45pm since Jennifer's Body is NC16. Amanda and Ms.Ang bought tickets for Jennifer's Body, which was also 2.45pm. Both theatres are just beside each other. MJ's concert was in Theatre 2 while JB is Theatre 1. Amanda and Ms.Ang actually wanted the auntie who was tearing the other half of the tickets, to look somewhere else so that Qiuhui and I could sneak into Theatre1. I can watch, just that I'm helping Qiuhui okay. -.- In the end, THE AUNTIE WAS LOOKING. &^%$@! Oh gosh, then Qiuhui and I were panicking. We just went into Theatre2 and called Amanda. Went to toilet but the cleaner auntie was looking suspiciously at me then I quickly said to the phone "Eh, he isn't here yet." LOL. I was trying to change topic. No use, Amanda just said try to find a way. Damn Amanda. Qiuhui and I went back to Theatre2 and both of us were peering through the door but the auntie caught us! I was like, "This is the bad part." In the end, Qiuhui told her we wnna go Theatre 1 and she let us! Oh wowowowowow. LOL. So relieved! :D Okay whew, that was a long story.

Somewhere during the middle part of the movie, I was looking down as it was one of the scary parts. Then I was eating my sushi and my phone was on my lap. Seriously, I HATE SOUND EFFECTS. It like, somewhat blasted and I screamed alone and dropped both my sushis and my phone! :( Super sad okay. I still left 3 sushis. Even worst, I screamed alone. Embarrassing, totally.






Last picture; Scandal. LOL. My phone's camera is back to normal for now! I'm pretty sure it will be blurred soon, again. I guess it's PMS-ing. Pfft. Training tomorrow. And I'm going to HarbourFront. I NEED TO GO THERE, like soon? My camera's warranty will expire on Nov 9. -.- I've been delaying it everytime. Dumb me for being lazy.

I wonder if you could feel my pain now, just like how I could feel yours.