Friday, March 19, 2010

Dread.


All-Star Selections were held on Tuesday. In my school, there were 7 people. Me, Amanda, Jingyi, Germaine, Su Rui, Su Wei and Qiu Hui. Unfortunately, Su Wei was still injured so she couldn't play. West Zone emerged as 3rd out of all the zones and we got free socks! 8) At first, I thought the tension between all the players in West Zone would be thick but we managed to get along most of the time.




Had training camp on Wednesday till Thursday. Wednesday, trained all day long. Very very tiring but look on the bright side! Burn some fats. 8) Nonetheless, I still hate that day. When we were playing 3 on 3, I was wf Siqi and Jingyi. We played wf other team-mates teams and in the process, injured some of them. I accidentally elbowed Germaine's forehead and made Xf's ankle hurt. I was taunting Germaine about it and seriously, I think it's karma. What goes around comes around. Because in the next match, the ball hit my right cheek. That's okay. Still okay. But a few mins later, Jingyi elbowed my left cheek. That's not okay!!!!




Thursday, friendly match wf Yishun Town Sec. But during training, I needed to run 50 suicide runs as those girls who got their phones confiscated must run them. -.- And for the second time, my phone was confiscated again this year. People could only reach me through my house phone. Urghhh. Okay, it was very tiring. I wanted to finish running to play the match. I guess it wasn't my day too. Because 1st quarter, 5mins down the match, when a girl tried to drive in past me, I wanted to defend her but when she collided onto me, I felt something crack in my knee.

The pain was way worst than the time I fractured/sprained my wrist. My knee was bent and at first, I had trouble straightening it. The only thing my mind was chanting was "Nationals!" I couldn't afford to get injured when nationals are only a week away. I have difficulty walking now. Sigh. Cabbed home wf Bird and iced my knee 2 times!

I'm going to see the physio today as coach arranged an appointment for me. It's at 1pm. Yvonne and Vivian will be going wf me too as they also got injured. I will probably be limping my way there. Urghhh. Bye.