Saturday, March 20, 2010

Funny conversations.

Yesterday, (At macdonalds)

Joanne: I wnna buy large fries in mac and Ben&Jerry's at 7-11 later okay.
Xf: Wahlao you rather buy an unhealthy snack (ice-cream) instead of a meal!
Manager: May I take your order please?
Joanne: You telling me mac healthy isit!? Mac also unhealthy what!!
Manager: *gives me a bewildered look*
Xf: *laugh like mad*
Joanne: Wahlao this is your fault! I hate you sia!

The day before yesterday, (At home)

Mum: I heard from your coach you got injured.What happened?!
Joanne: I fell down and I can't walk properly now.
Mum: Tell me the whole story.
Joanne: *tells whole story* ..... And when she bumped to me, I felt my knee crack.
Mum: Oh, it cracked.. Hmm.. IT CRACKED?! *widens her eyes at me*
Joanne: You should've seen your face, it was hilarious! *laugh*

Some time ago, (At the movies)

Yinxuan: Order popcorn please!
Joanne: Don't want. Nowadays I don't like popcorn le.
Yinxuan: You good lah. Nvm I order first.
Yinxuan orders while I wait for my turn.
When my turn comes..
Joanne: Uhhhh, I want a popcorn combo too please. Make it sugary.
Counter girl: You mean sweet popcorn?
Yinxuan: *sighs* And I thought your command of English was better than mine.
Joanne: Shut up and don't act like some smart aleck.
Yinxuan: You're not any better cos you just ordered popcorn when you say you don't like!
Joanne: It's just popcorn. It's just food.
Yinxuan: Says the person who keeps eating nonstop.
Joanne: Whatever.