Sunday, April 4, 2010

Live like we're dying

Shopping yesterday with Jy and Xf at Jurong Point. Who says Jurong Point got nothing to shop? That's seriously crap. Bought shoes at Rubi, Top at Cotton On and shades! 8) But seriously, I need to stop spending money alr. Urghhh, this shall be the last time!! Errr, not really. Today shall be the last time as I'm going to Expo for John Little's Sales. Heh.





Yesterday, watched a soccer match at Ger's house. Man.U vs. Chelsea. It was my first time watching and I was all confused with the soccer rules. I thought some of the rules are the same as basketball. I know, ridiculous. But it was my first time watching and I don't know a thing! To spare my humiliating moment from my evil friends, I will reveal what I asked, here. Jy got it wrong as stated above.

It was actually... How come when the person fall to the ground then stand up and kick the ball the referee never call for "travelling?" The referee so blind meh!!

IT WAS MY FIRST TIME WATCHING.
In basketball, when you fell down and get up with the ball, it's travelling. I guess I was mistaken. 3 VERY GOOD friends may want to spam my wall with this to humiliate me further but at least I manage to clear this here!



JINGYI SPENT $30 ON FOOOOOD. She is worst than me! I would rather spend it on one top lor! 8)