Sunday, April 18, 2010

Short and sweet.




Green dr.martens, bought by me at the Flea ytd. V.good price and deal, still in quite a good condition. Original price can cost up to 150++ bucks. I got it for less than 30!! Furthermore, ITS FIRST HAND. Bcos there's no dirt on the foot pad there's still a tag attached to it!

Me: Shld I get it?! Yes, No?
Vernice: YES, YOU SHLD BUY!
Amanda: Go get lah! Damn worth it sia!!
Yx: You wld be an idiot not to buy it, srsly.
Adelyn, Rohayu, Aisyah: YES!

After a lot of people convincing me, YES, I bought it! Cos its my FAVOURITE color, v.good price, it caught my eye first, ITS MY SIZE. It's fated!!!



& Vernice's glowing hand on the cab. She spilled the liquid inside the dont-know-what-light-thing and we both were freaking out cos I know it's poisonous and yet, it looks so cool. Like she said, girls will be girls. 8)