Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Love, love, that's enough for me















Rest of the pictures will be posted @ Fb soon.

4th for U17. I think it's good enough even though in the semifinals, we lost by merely 1 point when we were actually leading by 7 points. Nonetheless, I'm happy. The last medal for this year. :D



Happy birthday to my lil sis! Her birthday was on 8th July. Since she turned 7, there was a big party organized for her as in my country, the ages 7, 18 and 21 were celebrated bigger and better. Tsk. After our semifinals match on Sat at 4pm, we stayed to watch Amanda & Surui's finals at 7pm. So we reached my house close to 10. Ate lots of food! Yummmmmmm~

School's great. Life's great. I couldn't ask for anything better. ^^


Editeddddddddddd/ 21.32hrs.

I remembered our FT asked us to write a compo. The question was.. If you were given an opportunity to meet a famous player/actor, who would it be?

IAN SOMERHALDER. (Damon)
Taeyang is not a bad choice either. Hehehehehehe.