Friday, July 16, 2010

EVIL GEOG TEACHER. >:/


My mum gave me 50bucks CapitaVoucher last Tuesday. My geog teacher, Ms.Oh, confiscated my ezlink card last tuesday also because I failed to complete her work on time. She will only return it once I've completed it. By the end of the day, I didn't complete it and I was sick on Wednesday so I didn't get to pass it up. Thursday's my oral and I need my ezlink for verification. BUT I LOST MY GEOG WKSHT. Oh man man man.

She told me too bad, in a joking way la but she said I must exchange something of great value wf my ezlink so that I will complete my work. But I keep trying to say "I'm your top student, give chance please!!" She won't listen and she looked thru my wallet AND TOOK MY CAPITA VOUCHER!! Evil evil evil geog teacher!! I've been bragging to Xf about those vouchers and once she found out about that, she have the audacity to laugh!! My work must be handed in latest by Monday or else she said she'll spend it! EVIL GEOG TEACHER. Nvm, I still love her. Hahhahahaha. Thank you, Amanda for buying my TYS. I shall get to work on either tomorrow or Sunday. :@