Sunday, September 5, 2010





Hahahaha I want the whole supply can? :D :D :D :D :D

Mum finally came back from Japan/Korea! Unfortunately, she doesn't have the shortest spare time to read my email to get something which I've wanted for quite long! Urghhh~ But nevermind! Still happy cos I get to eat many many chocolates & she's finally back! She bought a looot.





One of my favourites! Okay nevermind, all are my favourites. HAHA. I'm sure to seriously gain a lot these past days. Urghhhh.

She bought looots of beauty products too!



These are only a few! There are like, more than 40 face masks?!?! 15++ eye patches? 5 BB Creams? Madness.

Last night she was also saying "Oh no, why can't I find the clothes I bought for you? Expensive leh. Did I left it there?" Then I was feeling somewhat down because of that BUT SHE FOUND IT. :D Yeah~ Got 2 tops & 2 leggings. The leggings are rlly comfy!

& GUESS WHAT. My mum also got me a camera! Purple cam! ^^



14.1 Megapixzxz! :D Cool or whut! I asked her why not green then she said don't have. :( Nonetheless, happy happy happy happy happyyyyyyyyy! Heh! Okay, will study for SS! Erm, soon okay? :3