Sunday, September 12, 2010

Let's run away & don't ever look back



I loved Twilight. Keyword, LOVED. I know I've been obsessing over VD the past few days. I'm not a total crazy vampire fanatic. Just that I'm hooked to some characters starring from VD. I'm still a teenage girl. It's normal for me to swooooooon~




Sentosa last Friday wf family & mum's friends. After that, headed to MS for pool and dinner. Playing pool was hilarious! One of my church guy friends underestimated me & said "You sure you wnna play wf me or not?!" He was good in maths & I guess, physics also. &when he was playing another friend before I compete wf him, I got intimidated! BUT I WON HIM HAHAHAHA. Till the last black ball! ^^

Shall play more aft my exams! There's a long list of "To-do-aft-exams". Eating steamboat, pooling & ice-cream are one of the most important ones! Heh~